The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

True or False?

Kind of xD

The next person had a dream about TBBT xD

False.

The next person will smile after reading this sentence.

(Go on, don't try holding it back)

True \o/ But I want to go to Japan one day (like every single nerd in the world) xD Maybe China for historical reasons, but I'm not sure I really want to step my foot there in the actual political situation xD Next person likes japanese food \o/

False..ish. I only know Sushi as japanese food and that I haven't tried it yet. The next person has tried german beer and knows its THE BEST in the whole world

Never even tried brasilian beer (which is also excelent), let alone german xD But I'm sure it must be really good o/

Next person has tried "caipirinha" and knows it's the best alchool drink in the world xD

PS: Caipirinha it's an tipical brasilian drink, and it's, like, freaking famous within japanese people, and it's extremely strongh (40% of alchool) xD Is made of cachaça (which is like wine to italians, champagne for french, or beer for germans), lemon and sugar. It's FREAKING GOOD, and it's also the only thing with alchool I've ever tried xD

False. No doubt a caipi tastes good but i'd still prefer a "sex on the beach" or "mai tai" The next person got more than 100.000 points on (game boy) tetris

False, lol xD I'm still on the senior year of high school xD (finally *-*) Next person has already changed/is thinking about changing their major at least once in college.

False. How can anybode dislike something that's chocolate falvoured????????? Next person chooses Star Wars over Star Trek.

Well, not on my own, it's the family car. And I can't even drive yet ç_ç

Next person owns a PS3.

False, I'm an Xbox man myself :)

The next person is wearing something green

Yep, I'm 17 \o/ 18 in 51 days ;Db

Next person loves pasta \o/

Nope... hahaha... soon you'll get one that's true :p

Next person doesn't like Thai food :p

False. I haven't been even in 3 different states xD ...ok maybe I have o.o But still, never left Brazil xD Next person doesn't like Simpsons.