The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

True or False?

SURE IS \O/ And any kind of pasta really xD But pizza is the best \o/ Next person can't wait to play the new pokemon games (heart gold and soul silver) on DS! \o/

SURE IS \O/ And any kind of pasta really xD But pizza is the best \o/

Next person can't wait to play the new pokemon games (heart gold and soul silver) on DS! \o/

They're still making Pokemon games? Oh dear... I CAN wait to play it... I can wait a long long time...

Next person isn't American

True! (Though I've been told my grandfather was born in New York, but I believe that doesn't count. ;)) Next person thinks british cuisine doesn't deserve its bad name. (Just had a long discussion about that with a friend. Long live the shepereds pie!!!!) P.S.: Haha, DoomedPanda, I know what you mean. I can wait too...

Ahn, sorry, but I actually can't stand pretty much all the European cusine, expect, of course, italian. But that's only because I'm from Brazil, and here we eat more italian food then italians themselfs (at least in my State) xD If makes you fell better, I can't stand north american food either xD Next person can't live whitout his/her iPod.

Ahn, sorry, but I actually can't stand pretty much all the European cusine, expect, of course, italian. But that's only because I'm from Brazil, and here we eat more italian food then italians themselfs (at least in my State) xD If makes you fell better, I can't stand north american food either xD

Next person can't live whitout his/her iPod.

I HATE iPods... Can't stand any Apple product... I do own an Archos but it's left behind more than it's taken with me...

Next person has a drink beside them

True. (Hot chocolate before I go to bed... yes, I'm a baby. :D) Next person doesn't like going by plane.

Probably the only person in the world who doesn't xD I'll probably rent it on the summer vacations, so just a couple of months to go o/ Next person was a lot of sttufed animals \o/

Probably the only person in the world who doesn't xD I'll probably rent it on the summer vacations, so just a couple of months to go o/

Next person was a lot of sttufed animals \o/

I don't watch it either, that's why I asked. ;)

False. Next person is eating something at the moment.

Probably the only person in the world who doesn't xD I'll probably rent it on the summer vacations, so just a couple of months to go o/

Next person was a lot of sttufed animals \o/

I don't watch it either, that's why I asked. ;)

False. Next person is eating something at the moment.

Nope... I am kinda hungry though... hmmmm

Next person watched BBT S3E3 today :)

False, but I watched it twice yesterday, so I belive that makes up for it. ;) Next person is going to get DoomedPanda somehting to eat!

False, but I watched it twice yesterday, so I belive that makes up for it. ;)

Next person is going to get DoomedPanda somehting to eat!

They will be eventually... because well... They ARE DoomedPanda... there's nothing like late night junk food :D

Next person is listening to music...

true...ish. i'm watching vision of escaflowne and it has music in it so... next person has already seen VoE, and hopefully won't spoil anything ^^

true...ish. i'm watching vision of escaflowne and it has music in it so...

next person has already seen VoE, and hopefully won't spoil anything ^^

Erm.. what's VoE?

Next person watched a sport today

[...]

Erm.. what's VoE?

Next person watched a sport today

VoE = Vision of Escaflowne. It's an anime

oh and no sports today

Next person is a semi-/professional sportsman

False. Again: I'm not allowed to drive here yet. Only 48 more days to go o/ Or at least 48 days until I'm allowed to even take the class to get a license xD Next person can't leave the house without a watch.

True. Actually I use the watch on my mobile and I never leave that behind!!! Next person still lives with their parents.

Unfurtunaly yes u.u Being 17 sucks sometimes. Next person is going to spend crhistimas away from home this year (traveling with family or in a friends house, etc...)

False. Nothing better than sitting und the christmas tree with my family in front of our tiled stove. next person is a fan of the Twilight novels.:D

True o/ Altough I don't love it so much as the fangirls you see over the internet. Twilight is fine, but that's it. It's not worth all the adoration, it's just an enjoyable book, not Shakespeare. Next person never had a serious relationship.

False. I think I've technically had two, but only one that I actually considered serious. Next person has never taken Calculus.