The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

True or False?

False. But I think we got a couple of them here because my aunt loves it. And you crazy person! How can you LIKE waking up early? xD Next person sleeps near his/her mobile everynight.

I love waking up early. I go jogging when the streets are still empty, have a shower and eat my breakfast in front of the computer while watching films on the internet. I'm so used to it that it's a horrble thing for me if I oversleep!! Haha, but you're right. I guess that's crazy. :D True. If I reach out for it in the dark an it's not there I freak out!! Next person has at least once had crush on one of his teachers ;)

Our genetic teacher is way too hot for not having a crush on him xD But I guess it's only because he's cute, I don't think it still can be considered a crush xD Next person doesn't have problems saving money.

False. I don't think I'd stand even 5 minutes of it, let alone a whole match. Next person is absolutely sure he/she has been/is in love.

Next person is absolutely sure he/she has been/is in love.

False.

Next person owns a gaming console.

Only went to one once. It was kinda cool reading the names of the people there. I was only, like, 9 years old and wasn't scared at all. So yeah, I guess I like it xD Next person used to sleep in history classes in high school.

False. No one could have slept with that hunk of a teacher in front of him. Though you probably could have believed you were just dreaming him... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Next person was best pupil in the class.

Next person was best pupil in the class.

False - & it's is, not was.

Next person think Slipknot are a good band.

False.

Next person believes in at least one conspiracy theory

True. (JFK killed by the Mafia).

The next person is looking forward to tje next soccer World Cup in South Africa,

True. I'm from Germany and somehow you can't escape all the soccer World Cup excitement here, I think. Next person has watched all three The Lord Of The Rings films (Special Extended Edition) in one day.

False. But my aunt did and she invited me, but no way I'm spending 9 hours in front of the TV xD Unless I'm sick xD And I can't escape from the World Cup excitement either. Except, you know, our chances of winning are way bigger then yours ;Db (lol, just kidding xD) Next person thinks pirates are the most awsome thing in the world.

True. One of many of the most awsome whings in the world! ;) Next person does/ has done some kind of martial art. (And I'll kindly overread the soccer part. ;))

The next person is single.

True.

Next person has the full version of the BBT theme song, The History of Everything.

Next person likes horror films.

False. I sort of like 'em but I get scared to easily, I prefer comedy.

Next person likes at least one Heavy/Fast/Speed/Nu/Industrial/Black.etc Metal Band.