True or False?

Tripper

I love waking up early. I go jogging when the streets are still empty, have a shower and eat my breakfast in front of the computer while watching films on the internet. I'm so used to it that it's a horrble thing for me if I oversleep!! Haha, but you're right. I guess that's crazy. :D True. If I reach out for it in the dark an it's not there I freak out!! Next person has at least once had crush on one of his teachers ;)

True. I'm from Germany and somehow you can't escape all the soccer World Cup excitement here, I think. Next person has watched all three The Lord Of The Rings films (Special Extended Edition) in one day.

False. But my aunt did and she invited me, but no way I'm spending 9 hours in front of the TV xD Unless I'm sick xD And I can't escape from the World Cup excitement either. Except, you know, our chances of winning are way bigger then yours ;Db (lol, just kidding xD) Next person thinks pirates are the most awsome thing in the world.

Next person likes horror films.

False. I sort of like 'em but I get scared to easily, I prefer comedy.

Next person likes at least one Heavy/Fast/Speed/Nu/Industrial/Black.etc Metal Band.