True or False?

Tripper

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

True I have acracnophobia but I respect them as good for the eco system so if they leave me alone I leave them alone..otherwise I shoo them out. I helped myself by holding a Tarantula...felt like q-tips walking across my hand (shudder). Trust me Centipedes are to be feared more! Almost impossible to kill...poisonous bite. Woke with one on my face and thought its little legs were my cats whiskers. I was upset and yelled at him for waking me and shooed it with my hand off my face before it bit me but then was in shock to see it in my bed! Ran and got the barbeque tongs to grab it and put it outside (adrenaline = quick thinking) ... unfortunately they are prevolant in Hawaii!....So maybe my phobia is transforming....hmmmm...healthy?

True or False: Raj is hot for a nerd!

False ;). I had physic, maths and chemistry in high school, and that would be it. Basic knowledge, I'm more like into easy stuff, like languages, literature, history etc.

True or false: Penny and Sheldon would be good as a couple.

False. My parents went last year and have become instantly addicted to the theme. They now have a "Paris" room in their house.

True of False...

William Shatner was once voted "sexiest man alive"

False. If I remember my year 10 science classes, the majority of people will sneeze when looking at the sun. It's not actually the sun that makes you sneeze, but the action of tilting your head backwards causes the sinus' to become irritated and as a result, you sneeze.

True of False: If you keep your eyes open when you sneeze, your eyeballs will fall out of the sockets.

• 9 months later...

False, but as a child when I was about 5 years old I did used to pretend that I was Superman. I would pull my socks half way off my feet (don't ask me why) and pretend they were flippers, and then I would jump off the couch with my hands in the air trying to fly.

The next person is replying to this thread in the wee hours of the morning between 12am and 7am.