this has been bothering me

Smcfan42

At the end of season 3 leonard was upset with penny for "using him for sex." I expected it would be mentioned in season 4, like penny would apologize or something.

This is one of the major things wrong with Season 4. The writers act like season 3 didn't exist.

There is no way Leonard can be casual and forgiving with Penny in any kind of semi-real world.

Nothing was settled between them and nothing was said.

Unfortunately the writers have decided to let 4 months pass between Season 3 and Season 4 and in this time had Leonard and Penny resolve this issue out of our sight of course. With Penny missing in the next 2 episode because of Kaley's injury, I wonder if the writers were planning to do something with these two. Maybe for episode 7 we will finally get some L/P interaction which has been almost non existent so far.

there was another thing that was bothering me: how come every time Leonard apears in his underwear in different episodes and different seasons - it is always the same green military style pair of boxer shorts.

is it the only pair he has? or did he just got 30 pairs of the same identical underwear? and then he just renews his stock year after year from the same shop?

any ideas about that?

I agree with you, I can understand that now the argumental arch is Shammy but the writters have to remember that one of the most important arch is Lenny, now we see Leonard and Penny so distant any mention about the finale season, he still paying her count it's true but any conversation or moment alone....

I hope that change in futures episodes I think there are a lot of people outside the Internet Forums that want more Lenny intereaction

At the end of season 3 leonard was upset with penny for "using him for sex." I expected it would be mentioned in season 4, like penny would apologize or something.

Yeah that was all done pretty sloppy.

Also,they suddenly thrown out Bernadette without any explanation until now

I thought no one noticed. But yes I agree. They should make an episode about this. A good explanation...

I personally don't care about Penny and Leonard's relationship. Not much about it was that funny. Now if in any of their episodes in the relationship, Leonard jumps out in a battlestar galatica suit wielding a whip, that would be more funny.