The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Favorite Character

Aww, where's the Koothrappali luff?

Maybe as he gets more lines he will get more popular. Right now its amazing how popular Sheldon is.

I like Leonard and all the others, but I have been in love with Sheldon since the pilot <3 (although i think he was a little mean to Leonard in the Hamburger Postulate :( )...

If there was a vote for second favourite, Sheldon would definitely have mine. I love his blunt, yet witty, responses. I can't imagine how the other guys keeps such straight faces during tapings. Anyone else find yourself rewatching just to see if you can find one of them crack a laugh in the background? :icon_lol:

I have to say Koothrappali really grew on me this episode, he is probably my second favorite character. Another poll for the second favorite would be good.

Sheldon is still my favorite, but Penny is really growing on me. I like the tack her character is currently taking with regards to the guys. It seems as if she knows what the guys think of her--even Leonard--and for the moment is choosing not to acknowledge it. Back in my single days, I had a similar arrangement with a houseful of bachelors, so how she is playing this lately strikes some of the same, "Hey, that's me!" chords that I get with Sheldon.

Sheldon and Howard are by far the best characters. Raj and Leonard are the worst.

I agreed. Unfortunately I think that Leonard is the biggest disappointing. Raj is sometimes good, but it isn't enough like Sheldon or Howie :fi_lone_ranger:

I don't think any of them are bad, just different and very true. I remember guys like Leonard, overlooked because they weren't classically handsome, but they were actually the kindest and most intelligent guys. The popular girls always turned up their noses at them, but these guys like Leonard treated the girlfriends they finally got MUCH better than the Jocks treated the Promqueens. I also remember the annoying little horney guys like Howard, who would basically go after anyone, but then never stay with one girl, and the painfully shy guys like Raj. I also loved the annoying and superior "Super Geeks" like Sheldon who were so into their IMPORTANT WORK that they pretended not to care about girls....but they secretly had crushes on all the Prom queens, but would rather die than admit it. They could come up with some of the most scathingly snarky comments about all the "Beautiful People" and kept us constantly in gales of laughter during lunch. I actually remember guys very similar to these characters, that is why I think this show is so funny...it reminds me of highschool.

I actually remember guys very similar to these characters, that is why I think this show is so funny...it reminds me of highschool.

And remembering high school is a good thing? I have fond memories don't worry about that, but I constantly find myself wondering why on Earth I cared so much (for interest, I was a cross between Leonard and Sheldon, caught up in work, but also wanted the girl).

And remembering high school is a good thing? I have fond memories don't worry about that, but I constantly find myself wondering why on Earth I cared so much (for interest, I was a cross between Leonard and Sheldon, caught up in work, but also wanted the girl).