Dealing with the end of the series

Hello, 

Late to the game but I have missed this place. This pandemic has hit the world and I have found myself rewatching the series. 

It helps to laugh and enjoy characters that I love... out of everything that has been taking place in the world. 

I have also found myself doing edits of the Big Bang Theory. Might share if anyone is interested. 

Hope everyone is keeping safe! 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Yes The last time she was on she faked her way thru the interview as she was already separated from her husband.  She even stated that Johnny and her husband were great friends. But in her defense this interview took place a  day before the season nine premiere and she probably did not want to take away from the story of Penny and Leonard's wedding.  In actuality she announced her divorce about four days later. As a matter of fact I kind of admired her while in the midst of her divorce she managed to give a good performance in the first two episodes of the wedding and reconciliation.

Agreed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Swedish Chef said:

Thats nice and to be honest, I don't miss the show so much but I miss talking about the show on this forum. 

I have my favorite episodes recorded on Direct TV. So I can watch them whenever I want to watch them. My son has all 12 seasons on DVD as well.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, chucky said:

I have my favorite episodes recorded on Direct TV. So I can watch them whenever I want to watch them. My son has all 12 seasons on DVD as well.

I have the entire DVD set as well and I also have HBOMax which has all the episodes.....guess you can call me a Big Bang Theory junkie. However, it is true this forum is an outlet to continue our discussions on TBBT topics and cast. I truly enjoy all the rapport that we have and hope this forum will continue for as long as it can.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mario D. said:

I have the entire DVD set as well and I also have HBOMax which has all the episodes.....guess you can call me a Big Bang Theory junkie. However, it is true this forum is an outlet to continue our discussions on TBBT topics and cast. I truly enjoy all the rapport that we have and hope this forum will continue for as long as it can.

Totally agree. This forum is great for TBBT discussions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 4:51 AM, Thor and Dr. Jones said:

Hey dear Big Bang Theory fans,

I just finished watching the show this Tuesday after watching the complete series throughout the last three to four months. As I am from Germany, I obviously watched it in german synchronisation. The show gave me so much joy and happiness throughout these months of the year, I cannot even explain. And, well, now that I am finished watching, I feel like there's is an emptiness inside of me, as if something really important has gone. I mean that sounds like really stupid and I never felt that before when finishing a television series, but I hope you get what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I am not depressed or so but I feel like very sad. How did you deal with the end and how did you feel about it? Thank you for answering! 

Simon

I still watch the reruns. My wife never watched the show until last year. It's fun watching her enjoy the show as I did and still do.

• Like 4

i've been rewatching season 6 a lot lately ( the best season for the Lenny lover in me ) , i may watch the whole thing one last time before it gets taken off Netflix UK at the end of the month even if there are quite a few episodes i can't bring myself to watch 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I regularly watch my favorite episodes. I can't (and I don't want to) move on from this show. TBBT will always accompany me. :girl_smile:

I'm totally in agreement!

• Like 3