What Is Penny's Last Name?

RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock

Being new here I dunno if this has been discussed before, but it is a question that has been bothering me for a couple weeks now. I have been trying to think through if they mentioned it on the show in passing or something. If they havent, Penny might be the only (primary) character that doesnt have a last name.

Based on what I saw in the discussions, if we are going to see Penny's dad, this question will soon be answered.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interestingly, her character's name was given as Penelope "Penny" Queen on an IMdB page. No idea if that's correct. I'm hoping we'll find out soon.

http://wiki.the-big-bang-theory.com/wiki/Penny#Last_Name

Steve

The Wiki

I'm thinking IMdB listing Penny as "Queen" and "Penelope" refers to the online gaming ep from season 2 when Penny joins "Age of Conan" and her toon is named "Queen Penelope"

I like that they don't list Penny's surname. Adds a bit of mystery to her as well as giving forum sites something to chat about :icon_mrgreen:

nick

• 3 weeks later...