402 'A Docent, A Little Lady and a Bouncer Named Dalton' (November 12)

On 11/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, Tripper said:

Season 4, Episode 2 - A Docent, A Little Lady and a Bouncer Named Dalton

Airs November 12, 2020 at 8:00/7:00c on CBS

Sheldon gets a summer job at the local train museum. Also, George and Missy bond when Missy embarks on a new stage of womanhood, and Georgie discovers Mary's guilty pleasure.

i loved the part about Meemaw's knitting. Good for her. 

I love this show.  I have two daughters and one grand daughter who is a lot like Missy.  I never expected the supporting cast of Young Sheldon to be as interesting as they are.  The writers beautifully stayed true to form.  But the actors more than bring it to life.  Every episode somehow has reflected my two girls upbringing.  Missy is priceless.  True to herself, matter of fact, beauty within more than without.  Georgie is like Sheldon always portrayed him, and so are the rest.  I hope this show continues to a very good conclusion, right up to when we get to see the made for TV movie, "Shamy, The family".

Edited by Papa
left out a couple words.
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

I adored this show since, it first aired on 9/25/17 and it seems like a cute show. I have seen a few episodes of Big Bang Theory and, Jim Parsons has done an awesome job keepin' up his Sheldon character. The people that portrayed the beloved Cooper family seemed fantastic and, the fans of this show including myself (I became a fan after the third episode of the first year!) hoping to see the show last another year or two. We all hope to see an appropriate finale for fourth season. The show is still #1 in our hearts and book. 

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tripper unpinned this topic