Nerd Test

87% scored higher (more nerdy),

1% scored the same, and

12% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

Thats good, I guess :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94% scored higher (more nerdy),

0% scored the same, and

6% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

Oh yeah. :icon_cool:

• 3 weeks later...

22% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 77% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.

19% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 80% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!.

• 2 weeks later...

11% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 88% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!. Whoo hoo!!! I'm a High-Level Nerd!! No wonder I get 99% of the jokes on BBT!! :icon_cheesygrin:

11% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 88% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!. that test is not really fair, I may be some what nerdy but I work in the IT field, and i was good in science and math but sucked in spelling.

• 6 months later...

1% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 99% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! That's why I have no friends! Oh well back to WOW & Guild Wars. Well as Sheldon says I have no peers.

7% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 93% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!. so sad i ve miss me chance to go MIT, already doing my PhD in uni of southamptom:(

overall you scored as follows: 11% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 88% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!. mmmmmmmm 88% less nerdy and it says "high level nerd"????

19% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 80% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!. * raises hand * Formal Protest, I'm a specialized nerd in the computer/prop realm. Unfair test... lol

• 2 months later...

8% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 92% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!.

• 3 weeks later...

20% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 79% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level. It was fun doin this test but i guessed a lot of questions :icon_cheesygrin:

• 4 weeks later...

19% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 79% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level. Nothing my girlfriend doesn't already know, or tell me on a daily basis.

7% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 92% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!. too bad i got bad grades mostly didnt care about the work much perferred to work on a computer

21% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 78% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.

• 2 weeks later...

4% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 95% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! hm... should i be happy?^^

Here are my results, Overall, you scored as follows: 1% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 99% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! ........................................................................................... What the hell, I am sure I aint such a

• 3 weeks later...

56% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 42% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers. Not bad...