Nerd Test

Overall, you scored as follows: 1% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 99% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! mwuh~ha~ha

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Overall, you scored as follows: 1% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 99% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! ...........WTF..... I thought I was just a liitle bit nerdy...

• 1 month later...

49% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 49% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers. omg, so i'm the "cool" one arround here? xD how the hell did you guys manage to get more than 80%????

• 2 weeks later...

I got.... 44% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 55% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.

49% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 49% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers. About what I thought

• 3 weeks later...

it's too difficult for me...orz

19% scored higher (more nerdy),

1% scored the same, and

80% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!.

in fact, I don't understand it clearly...

62% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 37% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Not nerdy, but definitely not hip. I more of the fat redneck type :)

• 3 weeks later...

3% scored higher (more nerdy), 1% scored the same, and 96% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! I knew i'd get a high score, im in university :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

om i did'nt make any trick

Posted Image

im nerd god ,and i didnt knew it

0% scored higher (more nerdy),

0% scored the same, and

100% scored lower (less nerdy

i didnt make any trick i promisse, if i did probably i didnt make 100 % i try to get lower, is too suspicious.... i answer with no looking at anything

im spanish from barcelona university

and the assembly is a language , useless but language of programming, i did response assembly because the others was hi level languages and this is low the question is wrong...

86% scored higher (more nerdy),

2% scored the same, and

12% scored lower (less nerdy).

jejej my mother's score. she is nerdier than some others, OMG xD funny

funny thing to do

Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

• 1 month later...

1% scored higher (more nerdy),

0% scored the same, and

99% scored lower (less nerdy).

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!

ALL HAIL ME, FOR I AM AWSOME!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

"I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and talk on the nerd forum!"

Posted Image

Yeah, I guess I'm such a huge nerd, I even took the time to post their little nerd badge and convert it to BBcode. Oh and a screenshot, too. :icon_biggrin:

2% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 98% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! I think I should get extra points as I watched DS9 to the point my wife actually knew characters, their personalities and the plot. Also she buys me computer games, she knows I'd like.

I guess this is about right. It's not really geared towards the married dynamic though. It's probably pretty accurate for me :) 48% scored higher (more nerdy), 2% scored the same, and 50% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.

8% scored higher (more nerdy),

1% scored the same, and

91% scored lower (less nerdy).

Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!.

o.o

what a nerd.

• 3 weeks later...

3% scored higher (more nerdy), 0% scored the same, and 97% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! :icon_eek::icon_mrgreen: