The Apartment

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where is the bathroom where Penny throws up in the episode where she and Leonard were planning to go to Switzerland? It was definitely in Leonard's room, because he got out of bed and went straight to the door. Also, Sheldon was in the main bath with the glass door throwing up at the same time.

I made The Sims 3 version of Apartment Check it out :DD

Great detail, but don't they live on the 3rd floor?

Apt 4A so I think it's 4th.

Amazing detail...I'm almost fearful of the amount of dedication it must've taken to do this!

I have a question, as you leave the lounge area towards the bathroom and bedrooms there is a wooden pillar on the left. what is the rack on the pillar for, I thought it was marker pens on horrizontal slots ready for the white boards. I now have Hd tv and its not pens, what is it please? its really bugging me.

Heh...I was wondering the same thing the other evening and it turns out my guess was right. It's an antique fuse holder as confirmed by Bill Prady on Twitter a couple of years ago.

The answer is in the Wiki:

http://wiki.the-big-bang-theory.com/index.php/Antique_fuse_holder

(Of course this leads to the next question...what's the picture in the background? I think it might be from 2001: A Space Odyssey but not certain.)

Speaking of the apartment, on a different note, can anyone tell me what the poster in the hall next to either a room or bathroom is of?

Blue/gray poster with circular image inside....

(Of course this leads to the next question...what's the picture in the background? I think it might be from 2001: A Space Odyssey but not certain.)

yeah, I've been trying to figure that one out...

Lenny,

Is a Hubbard Electromagnetic Spectrum Poster

http://www.enerdynet.com/cgi-bin/product/search.cgi?db=product&uid=default&ww=on&id=H4100&view_records=1