Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

4.10 The Alien Parasite Hypothesis (Dec. 9)

How come there wasn't a big deal about Amy trying to hook up with penny's ex?

As for the raj, Leonard and Howard at the lunch table, that's the lamest super hero rat man, as for Leonard it seems he's ashamed of himself and won't accept he's a nerd and his friends are nerds, thus he's at the nerd table plus who cares he's no longer in high school so what does it matter

Penny: oh Amy you lucky girl.

Someone's jealous

Just watched this for the first time, and this was a great episode. So, who can tell me, how did Amy go from this episode, where she seemed to be sexually aroused for the first time ever, to telling the girls that she uses an electric toothbrush? Didn't she first say the toothbrush thing during this season?

No, the toothbrush comment comes 7 episodes LATER.

Amy: You know, if being on your own is new to you, I’d be happy to share some tension-relieving techniques for ladies I’ve perfected over the years. For example, do you have an electric toothbrush?

"The Alien Parasite Hypothesis" - Amy finds she has sexual feelings for Penny's ex, while Koothrappali and Wolowitz try to prove who would be the better superhero, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Dec. 9 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

This episode shows a bit of Sheldons growth, in season 2 when Penny said her family got sick he panicked and ran to the other side of the room and here when Amy suddenly takes her temperature he doesnt move at all just asks some questions

This episode shows a bit of Sheldons growth, in season 2 when Penny said her family got sick he panicked and ran to the other side of the room and here when Amy suddenly takes her temperature he doesnt move at all just asks some questions

Or maybe it's different for him when it's Amy. :)

I learned something interesting about this episode, in the beginning Sheldon gives his 73 is the best number speech and this is the 73rd episode in the series. :)

• Like 1

Were the writers saving up the proof of 73 being the best number for this episode?

Sheldon missed a couple nerdy things about the number 73. 

73 is a palindrome in Morse Code, --...   ...--

The meaning of 73 in Morse Code is "best regards"

No need to thank me.  :-) 

Howard tried to intimidate Raj, by telling him he took a karate lesson when I was 11.

Odd that he didn't use the fact, he took Kung Fu when he was 13, and remembers a good deal of it.

Naughty Sheldon broke the rules.

He left the laundry, leaving washing in the machine, in breach of the notice on the wall.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

On 01/05/2011 at 8:28 PM, Destyre said:

Buffoon is basically a lumbering idiot.

And bloviating means to talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way.

Also, for a dedicated Trekker, Sheldon doesn't really understand kolinahr.

Firstly, it isn't used to control your emotions, but rather to purge them.

Secondly, it can't be turned on and off in a moment. It is a slow process, taking from two to six (in some cases even longer) years to complete.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Thanks 1