The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

4.11 The Justice League Recombination (Dec. 16)

"The Justice League Recombination" - The guys find a "super" use for Penny's new boyfriend, Zack, when they enter a costume contest as the Justice League, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Dec. 16 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

I have to say that out of all the characters they have to bring "Zack" back to be penny's BF. Season 4 has been ok so far, but it would be nice to see something different... maybe the introduction of new characters like Howard's father returning home, Penny's mother visiting etc

can anyone tell me where the sense is in having Zack in the show as Penny's B/F this is the same Zack she said was "stupid" at the end of season 3 so she's sleeping with him!! a number of people have said season 4 has been poor up till now and I've always disagreed but this show's that sadly the writers are fast running out of ideas you can only say it's due to Kaley's leg for so long sad very sad

It was so nice to see the guys all together. It was a very amusing episode. The only drawback was Penny's moping over Leonard. =/

Wha? I didn't get to see the episode, I wasn't home :\ When was she mopey? And c'mon lets face it, Penny needs to mope every so often, its pathetic if only Leonard does.

Yeah, the ''moping'' as you call it was sweet! Not to mention she was absolutely HOOOOT as Wonder Woman! ^_^

You know, I wonder how Kaley Cuoco felt about putting on that costume! :p :p :p

Penny still has romantic and passionate feelings towards Leonard. Now all she needs to do is act on them. The L/P scene in Penny's apartment was adorable.

I'd know, but there is copyright rules on ths forum that prevent me from telling you, sorry...

But believe me, I'm sure you can find it out there! :)

Eh, I just don't see the chemistry between Leonard and Penny. I just don't want them to drag this out for another season, put them together, break them up, etc. This isn't Friends. Or at least I hope to hell it isn't.

As for Kaley: poor girl. You could see her limping. *pets her broken leg*

And Zack I like. I hope he stays on. It's amusing to watch him being teased by the boys.

Eh, I just don't see the chemistry between Leonard and Penny. I just don't want them to drag this out for another season, put them together, break them up, etc. This isn't Friends. Or at least I hope to hell it isn't.

As for Kaley: poor girl. You could see her limping. *pets her broken leg*

And Zack I like. I hope he stays on. It's amusing to watch him being teased by the boys.

Yeah the pining is getting a bit tiresome, get together or dont, but please don't drag it out!

Zack is a nice enough guy, even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the box. Felt a bit sorry for him with all the guys ganging up on him intellectually... they ran circles around him. Unfortunately he is pretty much tied to Penny, so unless he joins the Bromance aspect of the show, he'd have to be dating Penny to be involved in it. Which means more pining.

well i totally, completely loved this episode. probably the best of season 4 so far. my favourite bit was when leonard knocks on penny's door and sheldon says, "penny." HAHAHA. and bringing zac back was great too - really loved the guys ganging up on him. good to know the writers saved season 4 from going downhill. heres hoping for more great episodes!

well i totally, completely loved this episode. probably the best of season 4 so far. my favourite bit was when leonard knocks on penny's door and sheldon says, "penny." HAHAHA. and bringing zac back was great too - really loved the guys ganging up on him. good to know the writers saved season 4 from going downhill. heres hoping for more great episodes!

Yeah I have to agree that this is the best episode in season 4 so far. Shame about the amorous tension though. I sense a Ross and Rachael esq "will they/Won't they?" romance dragged out for another 3 seasons between Penny and Leonard. Bad.

Yeah I have to agree that this is the best episode in season 4 so far. Shame about the amorous tension though. I sense a Ross and Rachael esq "will they/Won't they?" romance dragged out for another 3 seasons between Penny and Leonard. Bad.

Ugh. I know. Just put them together already. Don't drag out the rest of the season (or two seasons) with the 'will they or won't they?'.

I agree, this was a great episode. Lots of wonderful moments. I thought Penny's sharp comments as she pointed out that they were bullying Zach was excellent. As they poked fun of him, I found myself laughing but feeling uncomfortable at the same time. I also liked Zach's hesitation about walking away from the people vandalizing that car. I wish the others would have seen it and realized that there may be a little more to him than they assume.

I have to admit that another high point for me was NOT having to watch the ickiness of Amy/Sheldon. Please don't let her come back.

Steve

The Wiki

I agree, this was a great episode. Lots of wonderful moments. I thought Penny's sharp comments as she pointed out that they were bullying Zach was excellent. As they poked fun of him, I found myself laughing but feeling uncomfortable at the same time. I also liked Zach's hesitation about walking away from the people vandalizing that car. I wish the others would have seen it and realized that there may be a little more to him than they assume.

I have to admit that another high point for me was NOT having to watch the ickiness of Amy/Sheldon. Please don't let her come back.

Steve

The Wiki

Aww, I don't mind Amy too much. I like Zack too. It's all good, just as long as recurring characters don't cut into the main 5 cast member's screen time too much. Last episode was great, as everyone was on screen most of the time, save one or two short scenes. That's how it should be done imo.

For sure the quickest and best lines for all cast members on season 4 so far. Zack was hilarious too. I'm not a fan of the Leonard/Penny anymore like at one time, but I like how they kept it a subtle hint for now. I have no idea where that could possibly go now anyway. The super hero theme was just great. We were supressing our laughter so we could hear the next joke. Keep it up TBBT

I don't want to see Leonard and Penny back together, they need to move on. I wouldn't mind seeing Leonard with a new girlfriend though. I just hope that he gets back on that geeky stuff.