HELLO NEW BIG FAN HERE

Hi Fellows,

I am a newbie just joined today, and this is my first fan site I have ever visit and register as a member. This show is by far ranking number 2 of my favorite show. 1st rank is the unbeatable "FRIENDS". I really appreciate that those characters were created, not only it comforts me but also let me know how happy i can be by being my true self without caring other's judgement.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, THE BIG FAN said:

Can you guys share why are you so addicted to TBBT or a specific character in it?

That's easy, Leonard's story is very similar to my story.  Sci-fi, board war-games (we didn't have video games back in the dark ages when I was a teen), Chess, reading, science, comic books, all of that were part of me.  Of course, I didn't have a girl friend.  I finally met one, we dated, broke up, stayed friends, started dating again, and finally got married.   So you can see why Leonard and Penny resonate with me. 

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

That's easy, Leonard's story is very similar to my story.  Sci-fi, board war-games (we didn't have video games back in the dark ages when I was a teen), Chess, reading, science, comic books, all of that were part of me.  Of course, I didn't have a girl friend.  I finally met one, we dated, broke up, stayed friends, started dating again, and finally got married.   So you can see why Leonard and Penny resonate with me. 

That's a really cute story, it will be interesting to know what does it feel like if there is a character out there similar to my life.

22 hours ago, THE BIG FAN said:

Hi Fellows,

I am a newbie just joined today, and this is my first fan site I have ever visit and register as a member. This show is by far ranking number 2 of my favorite show. 1st rank is the unbeatable "FRIENDS". I really appreciate that those characters were created, not only it comforts me but also let me know how happy i can be by being my true self without caring other's judgement.

ME TOO. 

I like Raj as he never stops searching for love. Just like how i am in real life. Although the road to love has been bumpy😪, I'm going to keep searching. 

I even have a similar sense of fashion as him and have my hair done just like his 😅

Not a big fan of Leonard though. Always found him whiny, complainy and full of self pity. He seemed like the kind of guy who would have sex with any girl who was willing to do it with him 🙄 

no judgment. lol.

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, IT RAJ said:

Not a big fan of Leonard though. Always found him whiny, complainy and full of self pity. He seemed like the kind of guy who would have sex with any girl who was willing to do it with him 🙄 

I find this rather amusing, as while there are times where Leonard is those things, there are also multiple occasions (I can provide them if you wish) where Raj  IS whiny and full of self-pity.  And, he has shown he is the kind of guy that would do it with any women that was willing, even up to basically paying the woman(remember the first Emily and all his "presents"?) to stay in a relationship with him.  The difference is that while Raj is willing,  there haven't been all the many women who are willing to do it with him.  Whereas in Leonard's case, most of the women were coming on to him.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1