What song are you listening to right now?

Tom

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What is a forum without a song thread? :p We can see what sort of music everybody enjoys. :)

Well done! What is life without music?

I had 3 hours of driving to do in thae last 2 days and started off the "the Ultimate Electric Light orchestra", followed by Depeche Mode singles 1986-98. Nice driving music.

Sin City - AC/DC

Curious - off Powerage isnt it? Dont actually particurly like that song but coincidentally, my favourite ACDC song of all time is from the same album - Up To My Neck In You.

• 1 month later...

my ipod is on shuffle, so just now it is Lemar with a cover version of "I believe in a think called love", and next is The Prodigy with a live version of Spitfire, and then it is Glasvagas with Go Square Go

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got it! After listening to this song for a couple of years on Jack Wolfskin ads on German TV I finally got Devil in the Details by the walkabouts. Yay! There is a link to a free download on the Jack Wolfskin website. "The future is a slow retreat, the future is a muscle you dont have"