The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChantillyLace44

Simon Helberg

Hello fellow Big Bang Theory fans.My name is Chantal and Howard is my favorite character on the show especially when he gets into it with his mother. Simon is a very talented actor and his impressions are great.I've seen him in other roles and he never disappoints. Right now Simon and his beautiful and talented actor/writer/director/producer (u name it,she does it) wife, Jocelyn Towne, are looking for support to help them make this beautifully written movie called "I Am I". Check out Jocelyn's page on Kickstarter and become a backer. Make sure to check out Jocelyn's video, you won't regret it-Simon at his best. Here's the link http://kck.st/edR7h3

Guest Polegateman

Simon is a great actor. I'd put him forward to play Phil Spector anyday.:icon_wink:

Yeah... my money's on Pacino.

And yeah, I never realised Simon was married either.

I like when I learns stuff :p

Simon is great. But I am not putting any money into film at this time.

I have a band that would enjoy some backing. Would Simon like to contribute?

No? Didn't think so.

He really needs to be nominated for an Emmy - best supporting actor in a comedy series.

Agreed.

Holy crap, I'm watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - I've only seen it a couple of times - and I never realized that "Moist" was Simon! Awesome.

Hello fellow Big Bang Theory fans.My name is Chantal and Howard is my favorite character on the show especially when he gets into it with his mother. Simon is a very talented actor and his impressions are great.I've seen him in other roles and he never disappoints. Right now Simon and his beautiful and talented actor/writer/director/producer (u name it,she does it) wife, Jocelyn Towne, are looking for support to help them make this beautifully written movie called "I Am I". Check out Jocelyn's page on Kickstarter and become a backer. Make sure to check out Jocelyn's video, you won't regret it-Simon at his best. Here's the link http://kck.st/edR7h3

That is really interesting about the processes of getting a movie made. Also I am sure that is their old house, I hope they have purchased a head board by now.