pennys last name

leonerd and penny whats gonna happen  

16 members have voted

1. 1. leonerd and penny whats gonna happen

• get back together
    • he will break up with her
    • joyce kim will return the elevator will get fixded and sheldon turns up gay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT IS PENNYS LAST NAME??????

I wonder if she and Leonard will just eventually get married, and that's when they'll reveal it. Pretty much so she can just say, "Yeah, I'm Mrs. Hofstadter now."

Leonard and Sheldon definetly know her last name, with Leonard stealing her mail so he'd have an excuse to talk to her and Sheldon had to sign a package for her so they would've saw her last name and

It could be Queen. I remember Penny uses Queen Penelope as an online name for her character in an episode (Season 2) where she got addicted into playing online RP games (Conan the Barbarian). But still writers can always change that. She's the only TBBT character with no last name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The producers say that they have not given Penny a last name yet, because it could totally change how fans view Penny. However they do say that it will soon be revealed.

How or why could her last name change people's view of penny? What a bunch of crap

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

She's Penny... like Cher, Madonna, Beyonce, etc LOL

does it really matter which is her last name? not to me, I'm ok with her being just Penny

The producers say that they have not given Penny a last name yet, because it could totally change how fans view Penny. However they do say that it will soon be revealed.

How or why could her last name change people's view of penny? What a bunch of crap

Penny Hitler. A name can have an effect on people.

I don't see hitler isn't Lorre a Jew plus that's taking it to far if they did that.

Hehehe, no I doubt her last name is Hitler, just answering the previous query of how a last name could change people's perception of you.

I'd like it if her last name was Newton, or Fermi or something sciency.

• 1 month later...

Newton sounds cool. But I thought Sheldon and Leonard know her last name.

Leonard tooked her mail accidentally on purpose in Season 1 so he would have an excuse to talk to her. I`m sure he read her last name on the letters.

We kinda know that her last name can't be the same as any well known scientist or physicist because Sheldon would have brought that up.

Sheldon "Penny you share the last name of _______ and yet you dont know what a _______ is?"

I wonder if she and Leonard will just eventually get married, and that's when they'll reveal it. Pretty much so she can just say, "Yeah, I'm Mrs. Hofstadter now."

• Like 1

I'm perfectly OK with this scenario. :D

I'm perfectly OK with this scenario. :D

sounds good as any.

do we have to know her name.:icon_wink:

In that scenario they probably wouldn't even reveal that, who would want a surname like hofstader anyways?

Newton sounds cool. But I thought Sheldon and Leonard know her last name.

Leonard tooked her mail accidentally on purpose in Season 1 so he would have an excuse to talk to her. I`m sure he read her last name on the letters.

Leonard and Sheldon definetly know her last name, with Leonard stealing her mail so he'd have an excuse to talk to her and Sheldon had to sign a package for her so they would've saw her last name and if it was Newton that's a common surname, if they wanted it to be a surname that had family connections to a scientist like Einstein and Sheldon trying to figure out how she's related to the scientist and doesn't know science.

• Like 1

We kinda know that her last name can't be the same as any well known scientist or physicist because Sheldon would have brought that up.

Sheldon "Penny you share the last name of _______ and yet you dont know what a _______ is?"

Sheldoj would've commented on that by now if that was true.

I don't know if this actually means anything, but IMDb lists her name as Penelope "Penny" Queen in the listing for episode 4.23. Of course, there IS no episode 4.23, so this is more than likely a place filler. But it's interesting, nevertheless.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632239/

Steve

The Wiki

I don't know what you mean by that when there was 24 episodes for season 4.

I don't know if this actually means anything, but IMDb lists her name as Penelope "Penny" Queen in the listing for episode 4.23. Of course, there IS no episode 4.23, so this is more than likely a place filler. But it's interesting, nevertheless.

Steve

The Wiki

I read that page twice and don't see your reference. Also, there certainly is an episode 4.23. There are 24 episodes to a season.

Steve

The Wiki

I read that page twice and don't see your reference. Also, there certainly is an episode 4.23. There are 24 episodes to a season.

I'm confused all it said was Penny.