Sara Rue

I was thinking wouldn't it be great to have Sara Rue come back as Stephanie now that she has lost all that weight just to push Penny's and Leonard's buttons? I think it would make for a fun couple of episodes.

She also did a couple of episodes of Two and A Half Men and this was before she put on the weight. She looked hot then and looks hot now. Since I like curves on a woman she didn't look too bad with the weight on either. :)

I've always liked Sara Rue. She's such a cutie.

Please don't let the blonde hair be permanent. She looks dynamo as a redhead, especially since she lost all that weight.

However, I don't think I'd want her back with Leonard. Maybe Raj? And have Leonard jealous! Mwa ha ha. Or have her date Kurt, and watch Penny explode! :p

I've always liked Sara Rue. She's such a cutie.

Please don't let the blonde hair be permanent. She looks dynamo as a redhead, especially since she lost all that weight.

However, I don't think I'd want her back with Leonard. Maybe Raj? And have Leonard jealous! Mwa ha ha. Or have her date Kurt, and watch Penny explode! :p

i dont know about making Leonard jealous, but I do think that pairing her with Raj is a very good idea!

They could make a cute couple, since their characters both get easily lonely and are somewhat needy.

If Raj is ever going to get a girlfriend, the character of Sara Rue qualifies.