I AM OUTRAGED

HOW DARE YOU BIG BANG WRITERS MAKE THE NERDS PLAY WOW AND NOT EVEN GET IT RIGHT. First of all the goblins are neutral buisnessmen who'll do anything for money why would they be in the gates of beelzulbub? The burning legion wouldnt pay them theyd enslave them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly come on at least choose the right the names for the raids FOR GOD SAKES there is no Satan in WoW there is no Devil in wow so could you at least do your research?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! Last thing the sword of Azeroth? THE SWORD OF AZEROTH? AT LEAST COME UP WITH SOMETHING MORE CREATIVE or hey USE AN ITEM THAT SOMEONE ALREADY MADE. How about Frostmourn, Betrayer of humanity JUST GET IT RIGHT. Lastly the night elves wouldn't betray their own kind and niether would a rogue betray it's own faction!

Moderator Edit: Removed some bad language.

• 2 weeks later...

You chose well on screen name day.

I wouldn't know any of those (WoW) details up-ways or down... but I applaud your attention to detail.

I agree, don't know anything about WoW but have learned a bit from your post Zealot. I had just assumed everything they said about it was true.

Subatomic Dickens, I really like YOUR name!! There is some attention to detail!!

So, guys I think we need to rally for an episode where Sheldon's Memaw makes an appearance. We hear about her, we know only Memaw calls him MoonPie....we all LOVE when his mom shows up to set him straight. Howard's mom is best left to the imagination, but I really want to see Memaw! I have started a Facebook campaign (it worked for Betty White!) Join the cause on "Give us a Memaw appearance on Big Bang" Here's the link!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Give-us-a-Memaw-appearance-on-Big-Bang/182219421801145

• 2 weeks later...