In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Top Gear

Tom

I guess mainly British people would know about it, maybe some overseas have seen it too. Back on tonight, can't wait! Always brightens up Sunday evenings. :) I love the constant mickey-taking of Richard Hammond's height and whitened teeth by the other two. :D

• 1 month later...

The best show on British TV by a country MILE!! :). Yes you can argue that Britain is only a small island but, it REALLY is by a long way. Well at least until The Big Bang Theory Airs in the England of course.

• 1 year later...

Oh, I'm not sure it's the BEST show in Britain. There's Doctor Who to compete with. ;) But Top Gear is pretty brilliant! I don't know anything about cars or really care to learn about cars, but the show is just too hilarious not to watch! :D They air it in the States on BBC America. I just wish my school would add BBC America to it's cable package. :(

I don't know anything about the cars and actually I'm not very much interested in them, but I like watching Top Gear because I enjoy listeing to the british accent of the presenters. :D And they have funny ideas, like when they played soccer with cars or tried to build floating cars...

I don't know anything about the cars and actually I'm not very much interested in them, but I like watching Top Gear because I enjoy listeing to the british accent of the presenters. :D

And they have funny ideas, like when they played soccer with cars or tried to build floating cars...

Or try to get each other killed in Florida by writing "Go Hillary Clinton" and "Man Love" on the other's cars. :icon_eek: Dumb idea. Such a dumb idea. :S

Mmmmmm....British accents. That's one of the reasons I watch it too. I could listen to Britsh accents 24/7. One of the reasons I want to move to the London area at some point. That and I want to get a British accent of my own. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm....British accents. That's one of the reasons I watch it too. I could listen to Britsh accents 24/7. One of the reasons I want to move to the London area at some point. That and I want to get a British accent of my own. :D

A few years ago I spent three month in Scottland and only noticed that I had started to pick some kind of very light accent, when I returned home and my tacher in school (whose english is rather crappy. Most of his pupils speak better...) told me to stop mumblin! :D

But I havn't had the opportunity to use much english in the past years, so I think I lost that bit of scottish I had picked up. :(